Thursday, July 11, 2013

Okay folks, it's been some time since I visited the blog page. I guess the busy day to day life or just lack of attention to it, has left me a little "home sick" so to speak.

I ventured to WV over the first week of July for some festivities to WV's largest celebration of July 4th...that small (but with a Big heart) town of Alderson. We spent most of our time where the crowds were promoting our clothing line with new designs set for release for early fall.

I've been setting up and adding to my various pages on Facebook! At some point I think they all need to group together and just be one. Not sure how well that will work considering they are for totally different types of items with different focuses. Anyway...we shall see.

I've finally signed up with most of the media sites to help launch what I hope to be my busiest venture ever...be on the look out for some awesome things from Heirloom Needle Works, the purest heart of my being. It is the sum of what I am about!

Til next time!....

No comments:

Post a Comment